Medior Change and Compliance professional
Employee | Risk Management | Professional | Amsterdam | 2020-09-15 | REQ-10030017
ING Corporate Compliance is looking for various Change and Compliance Professionals.
This is a good opportunity for a (medior) professional with a compliance and/or change execution background who would like contribute to the Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) Department, which is part of the Corporate Compliance department (based in Amsterdam).
The position is identified as a medior expert role with a focus on one of the FCC risk areas (depending on your expertise) as well as change management.
ING has started this year an initiative to steadily grow towards a sustainable maturity level regarding the Financial Economic Crime (FEC) controls. This initiative has been named FEC Controls Maturity Plan (FCMP). The FCMP is a Program which supports the design and execution of the the sustainable target state of ING’s wider FEC Controls Framework and the underlying deliverables. ING considers the design, execution and subsequent embedding of the FCMP an essential next step to further mature its FEC controls capabilities to protect ING from being (mis)used for financial economic crimes.
The FCMP is divided into different workstreams and the candidate would be assigned to the workstream that best suits the experience of the candidate in question. The workstreams are dedicated to implementing the improvements and changes in all business lines and countries within the network of ING.
Would you like to work in an area:
- That is effectuating significant and positive change?
- Where you can make a real impact?
- That is top priority for the whole of ING including the Management Board?
- Where you can help make the bank more compliant and ethical?
- Where you can take as much responsibility and ownership as you desire?
Then this is your opportunity, please read on!
Key result areas and responsibilities
As a FCMP change professional
- You contribute to the development and implementation, communication and maintenance of FEC governance policies, processes and procedures;
- You have a good knowledge of the methods and tools for Change Management;
- You work together with other workstream members to achieve expected results, performs analysis and you come up with solutions and find alternatives;
- You manage the process pertaining the workstream related meetings and interviews;
- You work on various project deliverables related to workstream;
- You check whether the change cycle is on schedule and acts accordingly;
- You facilitate the change team by removing impediments;
- You help the team to collect and share best practices;
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment in an international setting;
- You are proficient in senior stakeholder management, being aware of cross cultural sensitivities.
Your work environment
- The FCMP team is part of the FCC department and you will be working from the FCC Support & Change team (based in Amsterdam) (2nd Line of Defence);
- The team is working together based on knowledge and expertise, as well as the skill set needed to best perform the job;
- A central FCMP PMO team is set up to overall steer the FCMP;
- A challenging environment that is currently undergoing transformation;
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best;
- High ambitions where proactivity and initiatives are being embraced;
- You are a professional with a non-financial risk management / compliance and/or financial services background;
- You understand the business of banking, and has professional knowledge of the FEC domain in financial institutions, the related processes, technology and/or developments;
- You have passion to drive change (management)
- You have excellent writing and presenting skills that help deliver outstanding intelligence products and services to empower our (senior) stakeholders with decision-making advantages. Experience with (senior) stakeholder management is preferable;
- You are a team player, you trust others and can be trusted;
- You are pragmatic and energetic;
- You have a critical mindset and don’t hesitate to speak up;
- You inspire, motivate and help others to succeed;
- You are people-focused, connecting and interacting with others is something that comes naturally to you;
- You are a good communicator, being able to convey complex messages in simple ways;
- You are result driven and having a hands on mentality;
- Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behavior is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
- University degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of financial services business, processes, procedures and/or systems;
- Over 7 years of experience in a compliance and/or the change management environment;
- Self-starting capabilities;
- Learning agility and innovative mindset;
- Ability to work across functional and geographic lines;
- Fluent in English;
- Organizational sensitivity;
- Flexibility: adjusts approach, seeks different paths in a targeted manner;
- Hands on mentality.
What we offer
- Interesting and dynamic working environment focusing on one of the key strategic goals of ING;
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions;
- Full time position (36h/week, option to work 40h/week);
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days;
- Public transport (NS Business Card – free travel in NL);
- Pension scheme;
- 13th month salary;
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary;
- 8% Holiday payment.
Are you interested?
Please click on Apply, upload your CV & Motivation letter and join the Compliance team at ING.
We are looking forward to your application!