Business Analyst for Granular Reporting
Employee | Management | Professional | Amsterdam | 2023-09-20 | REQ-10061943 | Salary indication 4,240 EUR - 6,882 EUR based on 36 hours
The Tribe Statutory and Regulatory Reporting in the COO Finance department develops, changes, and supports the organization to provide on-time, high-quality, standardized regulatory reporting solutions in compliance with external and internal regulations.
As a BA, you will join the squad of 8 colleagues covering the whole range of expertise in the Techno functional background responsible for granular that would include regulatory change development, data quality improvement and remediation, and supporting the monthly and quarterly submission of regulatory reports (Anacredit, CRE, and SHS-G) to DNB.
As an pro-active business analyst with experience in Granular and/or Regulatory Reporting, you’ll be involved in:
- Change analysis: you can understand and analyse the change received from the Stakeholders and translate them to requirements.
- Requirements analysis: you elicit sets of coherent requirements. You make sure that the requirements are complete, consistent, and of good quality, that they are translated correctly in the design, and that they are maintained and, if necessary, adjusted if changes occur. You support the product owners and the squads in managing the backlog by translating and prioritizing the epics into features and, together with the squad, into user stories.
- Technical analysis: you analyse the current situation (analysing the existing stored procedures, views, and relevant tables), the problems that occur, and the underlying causes. Based on this analysis, you would propose solutions.
- Information analysis: you analyse the necessary input, output, and adjustment of data in the PowerBI dashboard reports. You analyse the information needed. You investigate the quality of the captured data and come up with solutions to improve it.
You will also be responsible in/for:
- Read and understand regulatory requirements
- Stakeholder management (discuss with Policy and Procedure, Group Finance, Local Finance)
- Convert regulatory requirements into specifications
- Propose solutions to address the requirements
- Execute functional acceptance testing
- Develop and maintain documentation to clarify the functionality for different stakeholders
- Provide second-line support
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
Furthermore, you have:
- You hold current residency in Europe
- University (Bachelor’s/Master’s) degree in (business) economics or a comparable field
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience as a BA with implementing and designing complex functional solutions in a financial institution
- Banking product knowledge
- Knowledge of any regulatory reporting, e.g., COREP, FINREP, AnaCredit, or Commercial Real Estate
- Strong experience in SQL for data analysis
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel
- Knowledge of functional testing
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions here.
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- 12 month contract with view to extend to permanency afterwards
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Relocation package if offered within Europe, outside the Netherlands
- 36 or 40 hour workweek
- Individual leave: 24+2 individual holiday days based on 36 hr workweek
- Diversity leave: 3 days per year (1,5 paid, 1,5 unpaid)
- CSR days: up to 2 days per year to actively engage in society by volunteering
- 13th month salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- Mobility card
- Attractive pension scheme
- Hybrid working to blend home working for focus and office working for collaboration and co-creation
Want to apply directly?
This role offers an 12 month contract with view to extend, please note this before application. Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us and apply today!