Credit Risk Stress Testing Analyst
Employee | Risk Management | Professional | Amsterdam | 2023-09-15 | REQ-10058341 | Salary indication 5,060 EUR - 8,143 EUR based on 36 hours
Credit Risk Stress Testing Analyst
ING is looking for a Credit Risk Stress Testing Analyst to extend the ICAAP Analytics team within Integrated Risk.
ICAAP Analytics is an international team of highly qualified professionals with an open and informal atmosphere, located in Amsterdam, consisting of 18 persons. The team is as model owner responsible for the Credit Risk Stress Test model, which is a key element of ING’s (credit) risk and capital frameworks of ING. ICAAP Analytics is a staff department that coordinates various integrated risk topics like:
- Economic Capital: Overseeing the implementation of the new Economic Capital Framework and supporting further usage in both risk management and steering.
- Risk Appetite: Coordination of the group-wide Risk Appetite Framework, including solvency/capital risk appetite, allocation to risk types and preparing the annual risk appetite to the Management Board Banking and Supervisory Board.
- Stress testing: Covering internal and external (EBA) ICAAP/Capital Stress Testing as well as Climate Risk Stress Testing.
- ICAAP: Being the second line of defense with respect to ICAAP and thereby working close together with Group Treasury.
- New regulations: Assess the impact of new regulations like Basel IV
- Disclosures: Coordination of internal risk reporting towards the Management Board and Supervisory Board and external disclosures in e.g. the Annual Report and towards investors and ratings agencies.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop yourself becoming the centre of expertise with respect to credit risk stress test analyses that feed into ICAAP and Climate Risk Stress Testing;
- Assist in the design and execution of the ICAAP and Climate Risk Stress Tests whereby the impact standardised, statistically defined or tailored macro-economic or geopolitical developments is assessed on ING’s credit portfolio and future financial position
- Initiate model improvements in the area of credit risk stress testing and determine requirements
- Create global oversight of credit risks within ING
- Coordinate, challenge & perform in-depth capital analyses and assessments
- Provide strategic guidance and prepare reports to Senior Management (including the Board) and all stakeholders on Stress Testing & Risk Appetite
- Support and improve the Stress Test Framework, Risk Appetite Framework and Economic Capital Framework, including the interaction between these frameworks
- Participation in (change) projects and model content panels
- Follow, interpret and execute developments/ requirements by regulators in the fields of Stress Testing, Economic Capital & Risk Appetite
How to succeed:
- Roughly 4-8 years knowledge of banking, risk management and financial products;
- Academic level, preferably in Economics/Econometrics/Finance or a Quantitative specialisation;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, especially in the area of credit or market risk analysis and modelling;
- A good understanding with the ING organisation and experience with Agile Way of Working;
- Ability to work well with demanding senior stakeholders, both internally and externally;
- Excellent communication skills, organisation sensitivity and teamwork;
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal).
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- A salary within the range based on experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.