Operations Engineer - TouchPoint Platform
Contract de muncă | IT | 2020-01-23 | 058722
Discover ING Software Development Center
ING Software Development Center is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 700 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
By being our new Ops colleague, your mission consists of:
- Promote knowledge sharing and collaboration;
- Plan and execute deployment of Virtual Machines in ING’s Private Cloud;
- Configure Linux servers ( RHEL 6/7 );
- Configure Tomcat instances used for Development, Test, Acceptance and Production environments;
- Guiding application releases across the different environments into production ;
- Responsible on Operational quality delivered ;
- Monitor the service and application's availability and correct performance;
- Responsibility of incident and problem resolution related to the managed services in our scope;
- Lifecycle Management and Operational Risk;
- Work in cross-functional teams.
What you bring to the team:
A dynamic IT Ops Engineer who can help create and support IT applications and effectively accompany the business strategy thanks to the use of innovative technologies.
If you are:
- Customer-focused and communicative, and you enjoy working as part of a team;
- Creative and solution-focused;
- Meticulous and structured. You are able to set up and follow a schedule;
- Passionate about new technologies, and every technical problem represents a challenge you are eager to take;
- Continuously trying to improve in the new technologies environment.
If you have:
- A university degree or a bachelor in information technology;
- A strong interest in Continuous Delivery and Agile / SCRUM ways of working;
- A good Linux knowledge;
- Solid understanding and excellent working knowledge of the OSI Model;
- Knowledge in administrating web servers (Apache, NGINX);
- Experience of production operational processes, preferably to ITIL level is a nice to have;
- Experience/Interest in DevOps and server side technologies is an asset: Linux, Java, and some of the Deployment Pipelines: Jenkins, Sonar, Artifactory, Nolio, git (Gitlab) along with ELK Stack (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Graphite) and NO SQL Databases (Cassandra);
- Understanding and focus on business outcomes;
- Understanding and efficiency in collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders;
- Fluency in English.