Development Engineer - Advanced
Contract de muncă | IT | Nivel mediu | Bucureşti | Bucureşti | 2020-01-22 | 058695
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organizations to realize their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
The main focus will be to help with the design and implementations for building the local interfaces that will allow the new channel to be integrated within ING Romania architecture.
Our environment inspires you to be innovative and our Agile way of working empowers you to achieve set goals, while also enhancing your technical skills.
Our Desktop and mobile application, ING Home'Bank, quickly became known as the friendliest and most functional Internet banking solution on the Romanian market.
We will continue to strive for excellence every day.
- Develops and maintains software programs according to set coding standards;
- Estimates duration of programming and unit testing phase;
- Performs Unit Testing after implementation to assure that every component of the application that was added or changed is working properly;
- Main technologies: Java, Spring
- Good knowledge of Object oriented design & programming;
- Java programming experience;
- Quality orientation/attention to detail;
- Experience in working with J2EE/ JEE Platform (JMS, JAX-WS,JAX-RS, EJB), Spring Core, Spring Boot, Elastic Search, Micro services;
- Good understanding of REST and SOAP web services;
- Experience working with containers (Docker / Kubernetes);
- Experience working with Agile and Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices;
- University degree - (IT, engineering) background.
- Experience with OpenShift, Service Mesh;
- Experience using KAFKA;
- Understanding of Agile and iterative methodologies – Scrum.