Development Engineer - Competent
Contract de muncă | Wholesale Banking | Nivel mediu | 2020-01-23 | 058710
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart. At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking !
As a .NET Developer you will be member of an Agile team of Developers, QA Engineers and System Analysts, which is working with other Agile teams, each one dedicated to a specific business value chain. You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of internal and customer facing applications.
- Writes robust, clean and documented code;
- Conducts detailed analysis of system interactions to determine technical solutions and resolves problems which are cost effective and consistent with user needs, system capacities and capabilities;
- Develops software according to functional and technical specification, following specific guidelines and methodology;
- Does database design and optimization;
- Performs unit and integration tests to ensure software conformity to the functional and technical specifications;
- Provides technical support for new and existing applications, acting as 3rd line support.
What you bring to the team
- Demonstrated expertise and understanding of development process, including specification, documentation and QA;
- Share our passion for quality software and for developing new products to solve real-world problems.
- Experience with .NET Framework (3.5/4.0) & SQL Server 2008R2 / 2012;
- Hands-on experience developing solutions with Sharepoint 2013
- Web development experience (ASP.NET, WCF, Java script, AJAX, CSS, jQuery);
- Basic knowledge of Agile/ Scrum/ Kanban is a plus.
- Quality focused & learning oriented person;
- High technical aptitude and problem solving skills;
- Team contributor.