Feature Engineer - Competent (DWH)
Contract de muncă | IT | Nivel mediu | 2019-12-09 | 058364
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
The Data Modeler will drive, define, develop and maintain the ING Business terms and logical and physical data models.
Your Day To Day
· Based on the input of business representatives refine requirements and translate them into business terms and conceptual models.
· Deliver conform agreed principles and quality criteria: ING business terms, Conceptual Data Models, data requirements, Logical- and Physical Data Models, requirements mapping and documentation necessary for shipping via group/local deployment packages to the Data Lakes;
· Report on the process and communication to stakeholders.
· Maintaining and supporting the usage of the data models in the ING organization;
· Set up and maintain design principles, standards and guidelines for BDW/Esperanto components and way of working;
What You Bring To The Team
· Understanding and experience in the area of data management and/or IT, data modelling- technics, architecture and agile way of working;
· Advance knowledge of banking processes and products;
· Broad experience with data modelling tools and methods;
· Excellent communication and didactical skills and English language skills both spoken and in word are required;
· Strong Data Warehousing / Data Modelling / Database Design skills
· Experienced in understanding business terms, understanding of the importance of definitions and meaning of words;
· A Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience
Considered a Plus
· Knowledge of and experience with the IBM’s BDW models and data modelling tools like InfoSphere Data Architect, Power Designer
· Knowledge of and experience acting within business area of financial institutions and within data management organisations.
· Experience as Senior Database Developer, Solution Designer or Data Architect (architecture, planning & roadmap, solution definition, solution follow-up & guidance)
· Understanding of Entity / Relationship Data Modelling, being able to interpret logical and conceptual data models and able to explain these models in a natural language.