Product Owner - Touchpoint Platform
Contract de muncă | IT | Nivel mediu | 2019-10-17 | 057911
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 750 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Touchpoint Platform is part of ING’s “Think Forward” strategy to become a truly global bank, and is a key success factor for achieving a financial services platform that extends beyond banking. Through our platform, we provide a scalable foundation for platform business models and contribute to ING’s successful position in the new banking ecosystem.
The authentication and authorization services on this platform allow our customers worldwide to access their financial services in a convenient and secure way, using the latest technologies while safeguarding trust. These services enable ING to roll-out new features at a global scale.
This is what you will do
As a Product Owner / Feature Engineer in the Authentication Services product area, you will be responsible to deliver and innovate the authentication, authorization and third-party access services and features of ING’s Touchpoint platform. These services will be used in the web and mobile applications of ING, serving millions of ING customers and employees around the world.
You will work within a multi-disciplinary Scrum squad of developers and ops-engineers, and coordinate across the organization with designers, security specialists, and other functional and technical areas. Within the team, you function as a Product Owner, taking responsibility for the priority and clarity of requirements as well as their development within the sprint. External to the team, you are the representative and so will maintain close relationships with the Area Product Lead, peers, users, security specialists, and other stakeholders.
- Creates, plans and maintains the Building Block backlog - with business, functional and sometimes technical details, in the forms of Themes, Epics, Features and Stories
- Take on the role of feature engineer to design the processes and detail the specifications together with other members of the squad and stakeholders. Ensure the right level of maturity of the stories, and validate their delivery against requirements.
- Facilitate the team’s delivery by coordinating sprint activities like planning sessions, retrospectives, and protecting the team and sprint against disruptions and impediments.
- Makes sure the Definition of Ready is met for every item in the backlog and the DOR is aligned with the one of other squads in the tribe
- Writes clear Acceptance Criteria for both business and technical items, including Test scenarios if possible
- Prioritizes the backlog(s) for delivery, ensuring visibility on 3 months roadmap
- Monitors delivery and run KPIs and assures that they are in accordance with the SLAs agreed.
- Productize the services by driving the delivery of product documentation, how-to guides and tools to ease the consumption of the services.
- Build up and share knowledge of the domain, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
Who are you?
- The ‘go to’ person for the team when it comes to clarity the business domain
- Communicative, articulate, pro-active and easy to approach
- A person that takes timely and informative decisions
- A team player
Furthermore, you have:
- Bachelor Degree (Technical studies, Business and/or Banking)
- Experience in a Business-/System Analyst or Product Owner role, preferable in an Agile environment
- Understanding of authentication and security domain in web and mobile applications. E.g. basic knowledge of terms like 2-factor-authentication, authorization and cryptography should be familiar to you
- Experience supporting/rolling out software. Proactively validate with the users the added value and identify new opportunities, features and improvements
If you tick the bigger part of these boxes, then we are looking for you!