13 February 2020 ... min read Listen
Sr. Campaign Specialist
Employee | Other | Professional | Bucuresti | Bucharest | 2020-01-19 | 058388
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organizations to realize their own vision for a better future.
Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
Design and implement multi-channel direct marketing & digital campaigns that deliver higher success rates targeting ING Bank customer base using Campaign Management Systems in order to support business strategic objectives and customer development strategies.
Act as a liaison between technical developments for Campaign Management Systems and business as usual usage (design and implementation) of existing and new communication capabilities.
As a Campaign Specialist in an Agile Way of Working, you will be a part of the Customer Communication Chapter and contribute to the Customer Interaction Tribe and Retail Bank purpose by:
- Participate in cross-functional projects like communication channels analysis dashboards and be a solid contributor to futures developments of campaign management systems like real-time (inbound communication) tool, new channels & integrations with other software systems.
- Contribute to developments & enhancements of campaign management framework by transposing campaign execution requirements into requirements for associated data environment (DWH, campaign data marts), testing of data related to campaign process and managing Data Quality assurance for Campaign Management systems (e.g. end to end data quality alignment with source systems).
- Working together with Data Analysts and Campaigns Stakeholders (Business Strategy, Product Managers, Marketing, Digital and IT functions) to gather the needs for Inbound and Outbound direct marketing campaigns (legal, commercial, operational, research: one-off, event based, recurrent)
- Provide recommendation and advises upon optimisation solutions in the context of campaign mechanisms: selection criteria, channels of targeting, A/B testing, success measurement and establish expected volumes for communications.
- Being responsible for selecting customers eligible for campaigns, applying the accurate criteria and successful execution of the campaign throughout all the Inbound & Outbound communication channels
- Managing the execution of outbound direct marketing campaigns: design, test & execute campaigns, segments, offers and personalization rules, control group(s) selection, response measurement using Campaign Management Systems.
- Being actively involved in the creation & automation of campaigns: develop, test, execute direct marketing fabrics, using available customer analytical data for targeting optimization like propensity to buy scores or other derived behavioral data
- Working with Data Analyst to generate high level response rates for target group(s), control group(s) and of the incremental for each campaign and ensure the transfer of results & findings from direct campaign analysis to all involved departments in the campaign management process
- Strong experience with direct campaign management: definition and execution, customer segmentation, reporting and analytics, data infrastructure and usage.
- Experience in using a Campaign Management system (preferentially IBM Campaigns or SAS Campaign) represents an advantage
- Experience in using specialised software for database management (MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, SAS, SQL Programming, ETL data with SSIS), Microsoft Office package.
- Bachelor's degree (Mathematics, Marketing, Cybernetics, Statistics)
- Language knowledge: English (writing, speaking) advanced
- Understanding of the marketing mix and analytical skills are essential, with an understanding of campaign management systems business analysis and implementation.
- Ability to develop working processes that provide structure and discipline; communication and mediation skills: strong, clear communicator across departments;
- Passion for delivery and customer satisfaction with an enthusiastic, “get-it-done” attitude and ability to see the big picture.