DWH - Development Engineer - Advanced (SQL)
Contract de muncă | IT | Nivel mediu | 2019-10-09 | 057809
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
The programmer is responsible for implementing and testing ETL flows according to business requirements, based on the source to target mappings.
• Understand and translate business needs into technology solutions
• Build complete data Integration solutions working in an Agile environment to provide rapid solutions conforming to best practices and to ING ICT Development standards
• Develop reports using Visual Studio (dtsx, rdl, cubes).
• Create technical documentation
• Perform data analysis, data modeling, document processes, develop, test, implement and maintain based on business requirements.
• Perform code, design and test plan reviews for peers and develop system implementation schedules while working closely with operations / infrastructure team.
• Perform System testing
• Analyze and troubleshoot SQL statements, code and model database objects.
• Independently perform problem determination and resolution in the production environment and support production as needed
• Train less experienced members of the team
• Provide high quality service & support to customers/co-workers while maintaining a professional standard.
• Ability to learn and apply new tools / technologies / methodologies as appropriate for the department.
• Actively propose improvements in implementation, standards and other work practices
• Create and run SQL scripts in order to generate ad-hoc reports
What you bring to the team
• Commitment to the team and the activity and attention to work procedures, events and alerts;
• The ability to quickly learn new applications, systems and IT procedures;
• Focus on collaboration, teamwork and customer service;
• Experience with MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, T-SQL, stored procedures, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Applied knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in:
- Developing, testing and implementation of ETL processes and reporting solutions using MS SQL Server tools
- Project life cycle implementation specific to ETL o Full Project life cycle implementation specific to ETL
- Performance tuning in MS SQL Server
• Strong foundation of Data Warehouse concepts
• Experience diagnosing problems and troubleshooting production issues
• Strong analytic and problem solving abilities
• Strong foundation in System Development Lifecycle principles
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High capacity of learning
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Experience working in Agile Methodology is preferred