DevOps Engineer - Ing WB @ ING Tech
Employee | IT | Professional | 2020-07-28 | 059788
The focus of ING Tech Romania (established in 2015 as a global hub for technology) has been on building strategic key capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solutions that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other ING countries.
Currently, ING Tech Romania provides approximately 100 services to more than 18 countries and units. These services are grouped in the following main categories: software development; data management; non-financial risk & compliance; audit.
Now, in 2020, our fast growing organization gathers more than 900 high-performing engineers that work together in global tribes
ING Tech is looking for an excellent IT Ops engineer for content as a service, to strengthen our squads responsible for the Global Digital Channels of ING Wholesale Banking Tech.
You will be contributing to the content distribution and management platform to provide content across the Wholesale banking channels in an Omni channel manner. You are expected to contribute to continuous delivery and continuous integration practices.
- . Support changes in capacity by automating the testing in order to meet the preferable system performance level.
- . Focus on testing automation and processes automation in order to prevent human error and increase speed and traceability.
- , . Under supervision and guidance - track, monitor and analyse defects in order to mitigate the impact on the project release and ensure that the system is deployed to meet the level of reliability set by the customer.
- . Under supervision and guidance - track, monitor and analyze defects in order to mitigate the impact on the project release and ensure that the system is deployed to meet the level of reliability set by the customer.
- . Be responsible for independently designing, coding, reviewing and testing of code/scripts for testing automation with different tools/technologies and complexity.
- . Automate the application of configuration states. Deploy new modules, upgrade and fix to the production environment. Make modules production-ready by moving them to libraries, completing forms, following procedures, completing version control documents, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with automation of the development pipeline. The deployment experience in the cloud and the orchestration on a containerized environment - would be a plus
- 2 to 3 years of experience with Python and Bash scripting language.
- Good knowledge of the management of the infrastructure with containers (e.g. docker) in cloud environment (public or private cloud).
- Linux, with the ability to apply it in the context of modern operating systems.
- Preferred is experience with the maintenance on enterprise content management systems.
- Knowledge of connectivity (e.g. ssl), DNS, firewalls, proxies, and VPNs preferred.
- You are proactive, perseverant and value a multi-cultural work environment
- You have the ability to work independently and together with your own squad, being also capable to efficiently align with other internal parties or external customers
- You will become the go-to expert within the organization when it comes to Content Distribution & Management Platform
- You have sufficient organizational and administrational skills to be able to address and prioritize IT risk controls
- Sound knowledge on execution and automation of acceptance
- Flexible working schedule, which usually includes two days of WFH, but we can adapt to any situation, we work fully remote for the moment;
- Extra vacation days, depending on your entire working experience;
- We encourage personal and professional development, so we invest in your learning by putting at your disposal a budget for trainings, workshops and certifications;
- Because everybody is working from home and we really understand that is not always easy, we have built an online well-being program that can help you manage this stressful period (workshops on managing emotions topics, sport sessions, etc.)
- We also have a cool community and your colleagues will help you to integrate fast; - Tech Neighborhood
- We support each other, and we share our work and passions on an online Tech Neighborhood;
- A relaxing environment will be waiting for you back at the office, with a flexible desk policy that allows you to work from an office desk, but also from a couch or from the terrace;
- Even though we work fully remote this does not mean that you can`t enjoy your own monitor and chair from the office at home while our live DJ sets plays you chillaxing music