DevOps Engineer - Open Metadata Platform [@ING Tech]
Contract de muncă | IT | Nivel mediu | 2020-04-16 | 059276
Discover ING TECH
ING TECH is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast-growing team gathers more than 750 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
We are expanding our Open Metadata Platform team, as a part of ING TECH. We are build and operating an next generation data governance platform based on an open source project ODPi Egeria.
As an DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible with developing, deploying, testing and operating components of Open Metadata Platform that automates metadata services on global scale.
- Collaboration internationally from the Netherlands, Romania and UK
- Designing and building architecture/infrastructure/security solutions with best practice in your mind
- Pooling and sharing of knowledge on new applications and technologies used
- Deploy, manage and support our environments (dev, test, acceptance, production)
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements
- Agile way of working with a self-management mindset
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
What you bring to the team:
Knowledge and experience:
- You hold a University/Master degree in information technology
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience as a dev/ops engineer and have worked in complex organizations delivering production resilient ready software
- Good knowledge of Java environment (deploying Spring Boot applications, JVM configuration/tunning)
- Experience with distributed & scalable big data technologies: Cassandra, HBase and Kafka
- Experience with continuous delivery, continuous integration, code quality (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar)
- Experience with containers orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Experience using and administrating log/event management tools and monitoring systems (ELK Stack, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Good knowledge of OSI model layer
- Good knowledge of Linux and scripting: Bash, Python
- Good knowledge of infrastructure orchestration & automation tools: Ansible, Puppet
- Experience working on Agile methodology
- Fluent written and spoken skills in English
- You are passionate about big data technologies and metadata world.
- You are delivery-focused and communicative, and you enjoy working as part of a team.
- You have a sense of initiative and are creative and solution-focused.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Able to master new material quickly and independently.
- A team player with experience working collaboratively with clients in the development process.
What’s in it for you:
- Working with an open source project
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
If we caught your eye,let’s chat and see how we can build the digital bank of the future together!