Development Engineer - Competent (QA Engineer)
Contract de muncă | IT | 2020-07-06 | 059654
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer that will work within the ING – Data Warehouse department, in a team which offers IT services to ING Bank Romania.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work on multiple developments in relation with Data Warehouse application, complying with several business needs, on the technical area, the functional area, as well as on the non-functional and methodology area. You will be member of an Agile team working in squads for various business delivery purposes: regulatory reporting, local reporting, technical improvements.
- Understand the business requirements, functional analysis and change tasks;
- Create test plan and design test cases;
- Create and execute (manual or automated) sanity and functional/non-functional tests (performance, security, different access means/ channels)
- Update and maintain the integration (regression) test plan as defined and /or updated during testing new test cases identified;
- Report, record, escalate if needed and trace all discovered errors/bugs;
- Provide feedback and propose improvements for user experience designs;
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process;
- Provide support for production and UAT incidents;
- Provide necessary documentation for application lifecycle
- Participate in application planning meetings
- University degree (IT, engineering background);
- SQL scripting – advanced level;
- Abstract thinking;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Attention to details and ability to organize work;
- Communication skills (in writing and verbally)
- +5 years experience experience in Data Warehouse applications testing using Informatica, SSIS, Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, Data Stage or Ab Initio on multiple platforms.
- Experience with change management and defect tracking tools;
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with Anomaly Detection test cases
- Data masking and sub-setting techniques
- Knowledge of CI/CD for integration and testing
- High standards of confidentiality; ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and trust;
- Working experience according to Agile methodology
Hay Grade: 16
Referral Bonus: 4000 RON
Hiring Manager: Mihaela Tomescu
Business Line: Tech
Department: Core Platforms & WHB
Recruiter: Teodora Lungu