IT Risk Specialist @ ING Tech
Contract de muncă | Risc | Nivel mediu | 2020-07-27 | 059767
Discover ING TECH
The focus of ING Tech Romania (established in 2015 as a global hub for technology) has been on building strategic key capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solutions that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other ING countries.
Currently, ING Tech Romania provides approximately 100 services to more than 18 countries and units. These services are grouped in the following main categories: software development; data management; non-financial risk & compliance; audit.
Now, in 2020, our fast growing organization gathers more than 900 high-performing engineers that work together in global tribes.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced IT Risk Specialist with IT experience and a proven track record specialized Information Risk Management and perfect communication skills.
In the constantly changing environment it is a challenge to maximize security and to ensure excellent usability for IT services. IT Risk has become increasingly important for ING in its mission of becoming the next digital bank, especially in this era of Cybercrime and complex malicious practices.
Technology plays a crucial role within ING, and the Operational IT Risk Specialist will support the organization in achieving a sustainable IT risk profile within the INGs risk appetite as it is essential to improve the reliability and security of INGs banking services towards our customers.
- Coaching the DevOps teams to identify & implement the needed IT Controls
- 1st line monitoring for IT Controls implementation
- Liaise with external parties or 2nd line - Corporate IRM
- Contributing at improving organization level processes as: Business Continuity & Crisis Management, Key Controls Testing, IT within Risk Appetite program
- Liaise with external entities on relevant training needs and drive local adoption of these
- Provide face to face IT Security & Risk trainings to employees
- Acting and advising on Audit & MIA (management identified actions) points - you will provide advice/challenge the auditors recommendations, if the case
- You will be Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for 2nd line functions on IT Risk
- You will perform relevant reporting where required (e.g. NFRC)
What You Bring To The Team
- University degree
- 2-3 years of working experience in IT Risk or IT Audit / Advisory area;
- Nice to have Information Risk / Information Security / IT Auditor qualification (e.g. CISA/ CRISC, CISM, CISSP, ITIL Foundation, SSCP, ISO270001);
- Proven in-depth knowledge of IT governance, Risk and compliance systems (GRC tools) and how to design an IT GRC framework would be a plus;
- A challenger and networker who adds value to the team;
- Excellent English oral and literacy skills;
What's in it for you
- Flexible working schedule, which usually includes two days of WFH, but we can adapt to any situation, we work fully remote for the moment
- Extra vacation days, depending on your entire working experience
- We encourage personal and professional development, so we invest in your learning by putting at your disposal a budget for trainings, workshops and certifications
- Because everybody is working from home and we really understand that is not always easy, we have built an online well-being program that can help you manage this stressful period; Examples (workshops on managing emotions topics, sport sessions, etc.)
- We also have a cool community and your colleagues will help you to integrate fast; - Tech Neighborhood
- We support each other, and we share our work and passions on an online Tech Neighborhood
- A relaxing environment will be awaiting for you back at the office, with a flexible desk policy that allows you to work from an office desk, but also from a couch or from the terrace
- Even though we work fully remote this does not mean that you can`t enjoy your own monitor and chair from the office at home while our live DJ sets plays you chillaxing music