IT Service Manager (temp 12 months)
Contract de muncă | IT | 2020-01-13 | 058426
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organizations to realize their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
As IT Service Manager you will be working closely with the business representatives (acting as internal customers) to identify their needs and ensure that the IT organization is able to meet them. Customer satisfaction is your mission and you will contribute to stregntening the IT organization positioning as value-creator and strategic partner.
· Acting as a single point of contact for the internal clients of the IT department;
· Identifying the IT needs of the organization and making sure they are delivered accordingly;
· Understanding, analyzing and anticipating the usage behavior of the IT services;
· Negotiating SLAs of delivering the IT services and making sure they are respected;
· Administrating the entire lifecycle of the IT services (business request > design > development/testing/implementation > administrating the service > improvements > decommissioning, if the case);
· Analyzing the performance of the IT services;
· Is in charge of implementing the IT security requirements and documenting the services according to the business requirements.
What you bring to the team
· University degree (IT, Engineering) or equivalent professional experience;
· At least 3 years work experience in a relevant position (administrating IT services, project management, business relationship management);
· Nice to have: ITIL Foundation;
· Focus on collaboration, teamwork and customer service.