Contract de muncă | IT | Nivel mediu | 2020-03-19 | 057403
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 650 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Area of responsibility
Payments and Solution Workflow area is responsible for providing E2E (one instance) services for many ING countries, spread on different continents (Europe, Asia, America). The most important service is the Single Payment Engine (SPE), but we have also a payments channel service – Manual Channel Engine (MCE), as well as a portfolio of SharePoint applications supporting many operational and support teams across ING.
As an infrastructure specialist you are responsible for the environment (infrastructure part) used in applications we are developing. You will use Microsoft stack to maintain and deliver the best possible service for customers.
- Responsible for the servers used for Single Payment Engine and Direct Debit Engine
- Using Agile SCRUM principles to deliver, maintain and migrate the current infrastructure to ING Private Cloud
- Actively involved in platform automation both from a technical standpoint and a process point of view
- Being in charge for the reliability of the platform
- Proactive in formulating and managing processes, defining the footprint of servers for the platform, identify risks and issues
What You Bring To The Team
- 3+ Years experience as Windows Admin
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (or higher), scripting and administration (install, security, log, jobs, etc.)
- Windows PowerShell and automatization with it
- Ability to work for platforms running on multiple servers
- Knowledge of infrastructure networking concept
- Experience with pair programming, release automation, continuous deployment
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Experience with Team Foundation Server, as well as experience within cloud computing or Microsoft Biztalk are considered a plus