JVM Developer OneApp @ ING Tech
Employee | IT | 2020-08-04 | 059822
Discover ING Tech
The focus of ING Tech Romania () has been on building strategic key capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solutions that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other ING countries. Currently, ING Tech Romania provides approximately 100 services to more than 18 countries and units. These services are grouped in the following main categories: software development; data management; non-financial risk & compliance; audit. Now, in 2020, our fast growing organisation gathers more than 900 high-performing engineers that work together in global tribes.
ING Tech is increasing its software development team, in JAVA based technologies.
You will be part of a great team that is contributing to the ING Netherlands & Belgium mobile banking application. What you build will be on the screens of more than 10 million ING customers.
If you want to be that relevant, if you love challenge but also enjoy working with great people – check out what we are looking for.
- Proficient web development using any JVM language – Kotlin, Java, Scala
- Good knowledge of Spring
- Decent enterprise software development understanding (processes, complex infrastructure)
- NoSQL/SQL databases
- Tooling – Git, Jenkins, Ansible
- Understand the value of working in a team
- Enjoy working with beautiful people
- Sharing is caring
- Positive or opened to becoming positive
- Open to Scrum
- Teach you
- Learn from you
- Find and boost your strong points
- Put you in the right context to succeed
- Grow together with you