KYC Compliance Monitoring Officer / Compliance Monitoring
Employee | Risk Management | Bucuresti | Bucharest | 2020-01-10 | 058571
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
• Performs the compliance function’s obligations and monitors the execution by Business’s Representatives of the all duties from Compliance Charter and Framework, duties and responsibilities linked to KYC (AML, TF, FATCA and CRS) activities;
• Identifies, assesses and monitors the compliance risks faced by ING within KYC field;
• Responsible for irisk data quality – ensure regular review of compliance information uploaded in irisk and good quality of data. Support ICF, PCF, SCF and ERM roll out within irisk.
• Perform the monitoring actions in line with the Compliance Monitoring plan and ensure close cooperation with local MLRO/Head of Compliance AML team who is regularly informed on all AML & KYC risks, Client Conduct integrity risks (all FEC risks, including FATCA and CRS) and issues identified and the compliance risk associated to it.
• Manage the requirements received in KYC investigations following KYC Compliance Manager instructions
• Reporting to KYC Monitoring Compliance Manager
• University degree (economic or legal academic background);
• Min 3 years of economic or legal experience; prior experience in a related or similar position is preferable
Computer proficiency: Word & excel processing, E-mail, Internet
Language proficiency: good level of English, verbal & written;
• Knowledge of the Romanian legal system, NBR, ASF rules and regulations and international regulations related to compliance risks;
• Knowledge of the local and international standard and practices in compliance and operational risk management field;
knowledge and understanding of relevant ING/ banking products, business, services, relations, external environment developments
• Good data analytics knowledge, good presentation skills, strong communication skills, independence and initiative, open-minded, problem solver, shows creativity in developing new ideas and approaches to day to day problems/situation, analytical skills, synthesis capacity, task oriented, interested in self-development, team spirit, confidential and diplomatic professional approach