Technical Business Analyst - Profile @ ING Tech
Employee | IT | Professional | 2019-04-12 | 056367
Discover ING TECH
The focus of ING Tech Romania () has been on building strategic key capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solutions that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other ING countries. Currently, ING Tech Romania provides approximately 100 services to more than 18 countries and units. These services are grouped in the following main categories: software development; data management; non-financial risk & compliance; audit. Now, in 2020, our fast growing organisation gathers more than 900 high-performing engineers that work together in global tribes.
As IT System Analyst/Feature Engineer, you will be responsible of understanding business requirements , finding implementation options together with a Core Banking Developer and present the solution to the business.
You are the System Analyst/Feature Engineer we are looking for if you understand business requirements from different banking areas, if you can design technical solutions for implementations and you are able to speak the same “language” with the developers.
Our aim is to increase the number of Feature Engineers within the core banking development team, working for ING entities of different countries.
The ideal candidate has 5 - 10 years of experience in banking industry , plus the technical skills and studies that will help him perform in this role.
• Interpret and clarify business requirements and refine the product backlog
• Design multiple technical solutions and validate the best one with the Programmer and Product Owner
• Write software development technical specifications and stories and help estimate the complexity of user stories
• Analyse internal processes and work with employees to ensure the system correctly models their latest process
• Understand and translate complex business needs / requirements into functional specifications
• Ensure the quality of the software and consider non-functional requirements (security, performance, availability or scalability). And manage quality assurance processes to ensure submitted development work meets requirements
• Participate in daily scrums with in-house and offshore developers to help ensure that work in progress will meet requirement goals
• Collaborate with developers to adapt solutions to the existing environment
• Create automated functional tests for user stories and SMOKE. Build and execute (automated) functional and integration tests and (automated) user acceptance and production tests
What you bring to the team
• Bachelor Degree (Computer Science)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Banking industry
• Technical skills: deep understanding of SQL or no-SQL databases
• Very good understanding of retail banking products, flows, systems, etc.
• Eager to learn new technologies like MUMPS or PSL programming language or GT.M database
• Fluency in English
We need your entrepreneurial mind-set and communication skills. We depend on your abilities to speak and understand the English language, and we count on you being customer-focused and self-organized.
You also have strong analytical skills and logical thinking, fair knowledge of oriented programming and a good understanding of SQL and database structures.
You must be able to think strategically, see the bigger picture and question the logic.