IT Risk Officer
Employee | Tech | Professional | Poland | 2019-04-08 | ISP-5279
- Experience in areas related to ITsecurity or IT systems administration
- High communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the RMM model
- Knowledge of IT risk management
- Audit skills and/or experience
- Certificates: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, etc.
How we work
The RCM team is responsible foroperational, IT and compliance risk management in the company.
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- QA/Spotcheck: 50%
- Risk Assessments: 25%
- IT Risk challenge & advise: 25%
- Higher education, preferred IT profile
- Independence and good organisation of work
- High ethical standards
- Good English (spoken and written)
We take care of:
- international projects
- access to the newest technologies
- professional development
- free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
- Private medical care
- MultiSport card with 50% funding
- Kindergarten next door
- Bicycle parking
- Chillout and entertainment zones
- Sports events
suitable working conditions
- Stable employment conditions
- Mobile phone
- Additional screen
- Delicious coffee
- Modern kitchen