Work-study program in Business Administration
What can you expect from working with us? The full experience. You truly work with us and see what’s going on. You’ll learn where your strengths lie and what stirs your passion. You’ll easily find your direction and how you want to develop. With us, many doors are open wide: whether they lead to Controlling, Risk Management or Marketing, for example. You’ll get your theoretical training over three years at university.
Here’s what you can expect at university:
- Management basics
- Financing, investment, accounting
- Corporate and private law
- Mathematics and statistics
Are we the right fit for each other?
We care about your personality. We want to get to know you and your goals very well. Do you want to know what makes banking and IT so exciting? You can find out by joining us. Here’s what you need:
- A good to very good secondary school record
- Passion for business topics
- Joy in learning and self-motivated working
- Enjoyment of teamwork and responsibility
- If you choose to focus on IT, then you’ll need very good English skills
Here’s what we offer you:
- For all courses of study, we offer the same fair monthly apprenticeship remuneration: 1.150 euros in the first year; 1.220 euros in the second year; and 1.300 euros in the third year
- Collectively agreed remuneration of 13 gross monthly salaries plus (depending on the fiscal year) a possible 75% monthly salary as a year-end remuneration.
- “Nikolaus” bonus of gross 1500 euros
- Health budget: 300 euros per year
- Capital-forming benefits: 40 euros per month
- Reduced-cost menus in company restaurants
- Working hours: 39 hours per week
- Holiday: 30 days for full-time