Work-study Program in Business Computing
What can you expect if you work for us? You’ll look into and beyond the IT user interface. When it comes to projects, you’re all in. Discover how you develop and plan IT and learn what management skills are needed. Find out how to control complex processes, and how to find the right solutions in a digital bank that help customers keep their finances in order easily and stress free. When you’re at university, you learn all the theory, connections and methods of business computing.
Here’s what you can expect at university:
- Methods of business computing
- IT and system development concepts
- Programming and web development
- Mathematics and statistics
- Business administration
Are we the right fit for each other?
We care about your personality. We want to get to know you and your goals very well. Do you want to know what makes IT so exciting? You can find out by joining us. Here’s what you need:
- A good to very good secondary school record
- Passion for business and IT topics
- Joy in learning and self-motivated working
- Enjoyment of teamwork and responsibility
- Good English skills
Here’s what we offer you:
- For all courses of study, we offer the same fair monthly apprenticeship remuneration: 1.150 euros in the first year; 1.220 euros in the second year; and 1.300 euros in the third year
- Collectively agreed remuneration of 13 gross monthly salaries plus (depending on the fiscal year) a possible 75% monthly salary as a year-end remuneration.
- “Nikolaus” bonus of gross 1500 euros
- Health budget: 300 euros per year
- Capital-forming benefits: 40 euros per month
- Reduced-cost menus in company restaurants
- Working hours: 39 hours per week
- Holiday: 30 days for full-time