Work-study program in User Experience
For our customers, it is of the utmost importance that our online and app products are intuitive and easy to use. That’s why our UX experts are part of the project from day one for every new development.
UX designers take care of visual design and act as the information architect. They ask questions such as: What information am I looking for? Where can I find it? What is the best path through the website and how should I present the information? If they find the right answer to each question, they make our customers happy. And that is always our goal.
You’ll get the right theoretical background at the university, where you’ll learn how to really understand your customers, and how to design user-friendly paths through the internet and apps. And you’ll find out how to make all that technically possible during programing.
Are we the right fit for each other?
We care about your personality. We want to get to know you and your goals very well. Do you want to know what makes UX design so exciting? You can find out by joining us. Here’s what you need:
- A good to very good secondary school record
- Passion for digitalization
- Joy in learning and self-motivated working
- Enjoyment of teamwork and responsibility
- Good English skills
Here’s what we offer you:
- For all courses of study, we offer the same fair monthly apprenticeship remuneration: 1.150 euros in the first year; 1.220 euros in the second year; and 1.300 euros in the third year
- Collectively agreed remuneration of 13 gross monthly salaries plus (depending on the fiscal year) a possible 75% monthly salary as a year-end remuneration.
- “Nikolaus” bonus of gross 1500 euros
- Health budget: 300 euros per year
- Capital-forming benefits: 40 euros per month
- Reduced-cost menus in company restaurants
- Working hours: 39 hours per week
- Holiday: 30 days for full-time