Business Control Officer
Employee | Risk Management | Professional | Philippines | Makati | 2023-10-04 | REQ-10059719
Together with the Generic & KYC squad in Amsterdam and the virtual team in Bratislava and Manila, the Wholesale organisation and of course the other squads of CoE Business Control will work on keep the Wholesale Bank safe. Our squad’s mission is: Building a platform of expertise on NFR, focusing on standardisation, efficiency and collaboration in an innovative way.
Daily activities include working closely with the above-mentioned functions and team members to:
- Introduce and implement the Bank’s generic control framework, including KYC related control frameworks;
- Engage with those responsible to ensure compliance of WB countries (NL) and global functions;
- Coordinate actions and providing guidance, templates and documents;
- Collect and develop best practices and share them with the other BCO squads;
- Identify opportunities to improve the way WB complies with the control framework and support execution thereof; and
- Reporting the status of compliancy with regard to the several policies in scope.
- Monitoring compliance with the generic control frameworks and KYC related policies;
- Support Wholesale Banking to identify, assess, judge and address, data ethical dilemmas;
- Creating awareness on the generic control frameworks;
- Alignment and consistency across the different WB countries and helping to close existing gaps;
- Maintaining relationships with relevant stakeholders;
- Proactively standardise and centralise KCT activities
- Encourages risk awareness, weighing the interests of customers and the bank and a sense of responsibility among management and employees in relation to Non-Financial Risk (including ORM, Compliance) by, for example, giving presentations.