DevOps Engineer / Kafka Admin
Employee | Tech | Professional | Philippines | Taguig | 2023-09-11 | REQ-10061603
What are you going to do?
· Provide operations and infrastructure support to Kafka Platform and Middleware team.
· Configure, deploy, monitor and improve large scale Kafka clusters.
· Expand our capabilities by adopting industry leading Kafka solutions.
· Automate development, infrastructure and operations team's manual processes.
· Actively contribute to and expand our Continuous Delivery (CD) capabilities.
What are we looking for ? Someone who has…
· Demonstrated experience in Software development with minimum 2+years of DevOps experience
· Hands on experience in Linux Administration (Including patch management and Certificate rotations)
· Experience configuring and supporting Enterprise Messaging platforms such as Apache Kafka or Confluent Kafka.
· Experience in Kafka, Zookeepers, Kafka connect, schema registry, and Kafka Mirror Maker
· Hands on Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (Azure is preferred).
· Experience working with CI/CD, Automation and Cloud management tools.
· Experience with scripting language such as PowerShell, Bash , Python, Ansible, Terraform.
· Troubleshoot and debug infrastructure, network, and operating system issues & Performance issues.
· Basic understanding of tools like - Grafana, Splunk.
· Willingness to support a rotating oncall roster along with team for Prod issues.