Global HR Data Management Reporting Analyst
Employee | Administration & Operations | Professional | Philippines | Makati | 2023-10-23 | REQ-10061767
ING is looking for…
An additional Global HR Data Management Reporting Analyst
Global People Services is responsible to steer the transformation of the global HR organisation into a new operational model based on simplified standards ways of working and platforms. To support this transition, we are looking for a Data Management Reporting Analyst who will be supporting the Global People Services organisation in the delivery of management information and reporting tasks. The incumbent of the role will become a key person providing (senior) stakeholders with solutions and insights to help them taking better and fact based decisions.
We are looking for somebody who is not afraid of handling and analysing highly complex data. You are great at converting this data into relevant dashboards, and are able to deliver ad-hoc queries promptly and accurately. By presenting these findings effectively, you support stakeholders in important decision making on topics like recruitment, turnover, diversity, engagement and organizational structures. As you will be operating in a complex stakeholder enviro ment it’s important you can prioritise information and insight needs. You are an energetic, motivating person who can work as part of multidisciplinary virtual teams and who can also work independently, think and act out of the box and take accountability.
• Design, construct and implement standard reporting solutions based on Workday and other HR applications, being able to create reports and provide insights to ad-hoc queries
• Provide advice on complex questions around reporting, dashboards and benchmarking, being able to reconcile data from multiple sources and considering the key aspects of data management (governance, protection, retention, quality, etc)
• Analyse supplier performance and prepare SLA reporting analysis, monitoring data quality in line with vendor agreements
• Manage and maintain standardized reporting catalogues and dashboards for specific audiences across ING, monitoring usage, evaluating value added and driving continuous improvements to the offered solutions.
• Act as a bridging point (when necessary) between GHR and key stakeholders, balancing the business needs versus technical constraints
Who we are looking for?
• You have a background and proven track record in Business Intelligence and/or advanced reporting, preferably in an international context
• You are ambitious and have willingness to drive change, the ability to challenge authority and speak up, and strong prioritisation and planning skills.
• You have outstanding conceptual/analytical skills
• You are results oriented and solution driven
• You have experience managing Workday (reporting) and other HR standards applications.
• Your are skilled in Business Intelligence solutions (such as SAP-BO; Power BI or Cognos)
• You are familiar with human resources practices, processes and organizational structures;
• You have excellent consultancy skills and are able to craft findings and recommendations into the business language of your stakeholders;
• You are familiarised with Data management roles and responsibilities
• You are a great team player, able to actively engage your colleagues and stakeholders by sharing, giving and asking for help;
• You are fluent in English (speaking and writing);
What do we offer
Global HR is a challenging work environment with extensive, innovative developments with its close link to the HR unite program. Staff who want to grow along with us will be given plenty of opportunities for their own initiatives and development.
• Excellent terms
• Education & development
• A very challenging and international environment
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For further inquiries, please contact