Intern, Corporate Sector Coverage & Financial Institutions (Wholesale Banking, Manila Branch)
Internship | Sales & Relationship management | Student | Philippines | Taguig | 2023-09-20 | REQ-10061478
- Assist in the onboarding process of new clients - setting up in Vantage, customer due diligence, financial analysis, and rating, and evaluate product offering opportunities
- Provide support in the deals of Relationship Managers on areas including: Corporate Lending and Debt Capital Markets
- Help Preparation of Briefing Notes for ING’s guests when needed (briefing notes are materials that detail ING’s clients’ background, existing business, latest news, opportunities, and financials)
- Perform Customer Due Diligence (CDD) on new and existing Clients to establish their identity to determine whether ING will be comfortable in dealing with them. This task includes acquiring of all documentary requirements and liaising with CDD Desk Asia on the completion of CDD Form.
- Update CSC &FI’s internal records and documents (when needed).
NOTE: We are looking for candidates who are available to work FULL TIME from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. This will be for a duration of at least 3 months. We need students who can start ASAP. Thank you