Employee | Wholesale Banking | Professional | Philippines | Taguig | 2023-09-20 | REQ-10060665
As part of the FM Derivatives Circle, you will be responsible for the correct, complete and timely processing and administration of a wide range of FM Derivatives Products offered by ING Financial Markets (interest rate derivatives, equity derivatives, commodity derivatives and listed derivatives).
Working in FM Derivatives means that you’ll need to intensive use your experience in financial markets to process activities that are related to trade capture, validation, confirmations, settlements and reconciliations. These are performed in order to minimize the risk of pre-settlement and settlement failure, therefore reducing the financial and non-financial risk ING is exposed to. Inaccurate & incomplete confirmation handling, as well as untimely settlement instructions, will lead to potential claims, fines & investigations from our counterparts, clients and regulatory bodies.
If you are good at:
- Monitoring and processing trade life cycle transactions
- Matching of Trade Confirmations
- Investigating unmatched confirmations and monitoring stuck trades
- Affirming and confirming trade details with clients
- Raising and resolving trade and settlement discrepancies
- Reconciling trade details within and inter systems
If you are:
· University degree or equivalent combination of formal education and experience
· Five (5) years minimum experience leading activities in variety of projects ranging in size, complexity and type, with experience leading training deployments and the development of training content
· Knowledge and experience of successful implementation of instructional design practices;
· Excellent organizational and project management skills;
· Knowledge of change management and organizational development methodologies and principles;
· Experience in assessment and measurement of training needs specific to changes in business processes and systems.
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
· Ability to exercise discretion, judgment and work with a degree of autonomy;
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Visio. Familiarity with Microsoft Project;
· High energy, strong work ethic, and positive attitude;
· Project Management certification is an asset.
If you’d like to work with:
- Internal Teams in ING Hubs PH
- ING Global Stakeholders
If you want to:
- work in downtown BGC, the country’s economic center
- enjoy competitive compensation and allowances
- be part of one of the most innovative and exciting digital bank in the world
- be part of a diverse, creative, and energized team