Transactions Monitoring Incident Management Business Analyst
Employee | Tech | Professional | Philippines | Makati | 2023-09-21 | REQ-10061484
Global KYC Business Analyst (Transaction Monitoring)
You will be involved with the development of the Global KYC Digital Service contributing to socially relevant topics such as Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorism Financing, Fraud, Sanctions and their global implementation across 40+ countries, affecting 40 million+ ING customers. Through this, we will be able to deliver our customers an optimal KYC experience, whilst remaining compliant and in control of our risks and processes on a global scale. You will be in contact with market leading vendors and thought leaders in their respective domains. As such, you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds.
• You work closely with your Central Product Owner and carry the responsibility for the product vision, roadmap, backlog and stakeholder management.
• You manage your BusDevOps squad to deliver the product vision and roadmap in a multidisciplinary environment where understanding of the IT solution is a must.
• You will typically have 7-9 members in your squad working on the product, which is based on FCRM technology.
• You work with the other Product Owners and squads in GKYC Delivery Tribe to ensure the delivery of a great product to your customers.
We are looking for a team player, leader, and motivator with a track record in delivering and monitoring the product in a multidisciplinary, international team with complex objectives, operating in a fast-moving, challenging environment.
You will design, develop, implement, and maintain TM solution across all ING entities and deliver the TM Structural Solutions Roadmap. The service aims to analyse ING’s worldwide customer transactions for suspicious activity, facilitate quality assurance through supporting Lookback and Backtesting and expand and enhance the capability through continuous improvement.
What you'll do:
• You support the Central Product Owner (CPO) in the execution of the Tribe Goals;
• You solve impediments encountered in the development of the Product;
• You are actively involved in the creation of stories and features for your Squad;
• You monitor the quality and performance of your Squad;
• You ensure alignment with other Squads that fall under the CPO and the Tribe.
• You are responsible for the ‘what’ in a Squad, ensuring that functional and non-functional requirements are met for all stakeholders. Non-functional requirements include, but are not limited to: security, resilience, performance, contractual, legal and compliance requirements and obligations;
• You will take the role of an end-consumer representative for the product and ensure that the end-consumer’s experience and compliance is recognized by the Squad.
How to succeed:
• Bachelor degree;
• Minimum of 3 - 10 years working experience (depending on role specification and related seniority level);
• A personality and the capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Experience and affinity with working together in IT and solution-build driven teams;
• Experience in guiding and realizing change;
• Proven experience in driving initiatives with high impact;
• Strong communication, networking and influencing skills;
• Strong resilience; ability to navigate through ambiguity and simplify complexity without losing essence.
• The ability to work successfully in multiple countries and make sure these different cultures will work together as one team; taking into account different habits, beliefs, languages and time-zones, etc.;
• Fluent in English speaking and writing.
You’ll get plus points if you have any of the following:
• Experience in the area(s) of multidisciplinary complex deliveries with a track record of fast learning in the area of AML/Transaction Monitoring or Compliance;
• Experience and affinity with data analysis, data mapping and conceptualizing and creating solutions for data quality improvements;
• Knowledge of the FCRM application;
What’s in it for you?
• Work in an international and culturally diverse environment
• Experience in managing a diverse landscape of stakeholders
• Opportunities to learn new ways of working and good case practices from across the globe
• Expand your network and knowledge outside the Philippines
• Develop your critical thinking and problem solving skills to stay up to date for the future
Want to make a meaningful impact?
At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and business. We believe that sustainable progress is drive by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them. ING is changing what banking can be. For you that means plenty of opportunities for personal growth in a continuously evolving environment. If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join us in changing the future of banking