Summer Internship Experience
Are you a student or a graduate (up to two years after graduation)? If so, join our Summer Internship Programme! Take up an internship in one of the selected teams at ING Hubs Poland and take the first steps in your career and gain valuable experience.
What do we offer?
- Fully paid internship
- Friendly environment and colleagues' support (including the support of a dedicated buddy)
- Full commitment to assisting you to implement into your responsibilities
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of a hybrid working model (you mostly work from home, but sometimes we meet in the office)
- The possibility of a long-term partnership
- A series of training courses to help you to further build your Career
Summer Internship Experience recruitment process
Prepare your documents and apply
We look forward to getting to know you! Your CV will be essential for this. Before you send it, please remember to:
- update all personal data in your application documents so that we can contact you without problems,
- describe in detail your skills, education, possible work experience/private projects/interests,
- include your consent for future recruitment processes. This will ensure that you receive job offers from us for positions that may interest you in the future,
- read the document on the processing of personal data and the information for reference providers.
CV review and screening call
Your CV will be verified by the Recruitment team and a manager.
Once you have successfully passed the CV review, we will call you to ask you some questions and possibly schedule you for an interview.
Let's meet for a 30-minute interview where we get to know each other better. During
the interview, we will examine your soft skills, as well as your level of English and your potential and willingness to develop in each area. This is also the time when you can get to know us better - don't hesitate to ask us questions! We will do our best to answer them all.
We make the decision
We know that time and feedback are important to candidates, so we shorten our
recruitment process to a minimum. Furthermore, we come back immediately with
feedback on the completion of the recruitment process.
In the case of a positive decision, we will call you and make you an offer of an internship. In the case of a negative decision, you will receive feedback from us by email.