What’s the key to job satisfaction for you?
Every day, we’re working on digital innovations for ING’s 8.5 million customers. We are a bank with data-driven ambitions. Times are rapidly changing and we want to became even more agile during this digital journey. We are doing this together with our employees. So when it comes to your job and the perks, what makes you happy?
At ING, our mission is to ‘empower people to stay a step ahead financially in life and in business’ – not only our customers, but also our employees. In line with this, we offer a unique – and sometimes even surprising – benefits package. For example:
- Nine weeks of paid parental leave equalling 70% of salary
- We offer customised bereavement leave, with a minimum of one week
- We stimulate employees to take sabbaticals and unpaid leave.
- We give you 1.5 days of paid leave and 1.5 days of unpaid leave for ‘diversity days’ which you can use to celebrate occasions that are special to you, such as carnival, Sugar Feast or a Pride event.
- We are experimenting with unlimited annual holiday so that you can decide how often and for how long you take time off.
- Two working days a year during which colleagues under the age of 60 can make a difference in society.
Are you 60 or older? You can share your valuable knowledge and skills one day a week at a social organisation or educational institution while retaining your conditions of employment.
It sounds pretty pioneering, right? But that’s not all...
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 13th month salary
- 8% holiday payment
- Individual Savings contribution (BIS)
- Collective Social Payment (CMU) linked to ING’s social objectives and operating results
- Flexible working hours and working from home (hybrid mode) - At ING, it’s time to discover the Hybrid Mode
- The Mobility Card. You choose your means of transport you use to commute to work each day. Freedom and flexibility in mobility.
- Pension scheme
- Discount on various insurance policies, discount on contribution at more than 2000 sport centres
Nice to know: 🧡 ING top 4 most family-friendly employers