What’s the key to job satisfaction for you?
Every day, we’re working on digital innovations for ING’s 8.5 million customers. We are a bank with data-driven ambitions. Times are rapidly changing and we want to became even more agile during this digital journey. We are doing this together with our employees. So when it comes to your job and the perks, what makes you happy?
At ING, our mission is to ‘empower people to stay a step ahead financially in life and in business’ – not only our customers, but also our employees. In line with this, we offer a unique – and sometimes even surprising – benefits package. For example:
- Nine weeks of paid parental leave equalling 70% of salary
- We offer customised bereavement leave, with a minimum of one week
- We stimulate employees to take sabbaticals and unpaid leave.
- We give you 1.5 days of paid leave and 1.5 days of unpaid leave for ‘diversity days’ which you can use to celebrate occasions that are special to you, such as carnival, Sugar Feast or a Pride event.
- We are experimenting with unlimited annual holiday so that you can decide how often and for how long you take time off.
- Two working days a year during which colleagues under the age of 60 can make a difference in society
It sounds pretty pioneering, right? But that’s not all...
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 13th month salary
- 8% holiday payment
- Individual Savings contribution (BIS)
- Collective Social Payment (CMU) linked to ING’s social objectives and operating results
- Flexible working hours and working from home (hybrid mode)
- NS Business card or commuting allowance and possibilities for a lease bike
- Pension scheme
- Discount on various insurance policies, discount on contribution at more than 2000 sport centres
Nice to know: 🧡 ING top 4 most family-friendly employers
It is a top priority investing in the mental and physical wellbeing of our colleagues. Needless to say, we are keen for our people to be energetic, focused and ‘fit for work’. But sustaining the necessary level of energy and focus requires effort and can be hard work sometimes. We do all we can to help you stay in top shape, we even work with a special programme – and no, it doesn’t only revolve around fitness and nutrition. It also focuses on relaxation, coping with stress, striking the right work-life balance, and setting and accomplishing your own goals. We have options such as the voluntary biennial Health Check which offers a proactive way to work on your wellbeing.
It is important to us that you’re happy at work. Because, let’s be honest, your job is a lot more satisfying if you enjoy what you’re doing, if you feel valued and have opportunities to work on your development, if you’re in top physical and mental shape and have clear goals to work towards, right?
What makes you happy at work? Only you can answer that question. ING’s terms and conditions of employment tend to be based on principles rather than rules, giving you the freedom to make choices in line with what suits you best. At ING, your job satisfaction is in your own hands.
Craftsmanship & development
As you get better at your job, your work becomes even more interesting and enjoyable. At ING, you take responsibility for your own personal development and your career path. Building your professional competence is part of that: honing your skills and inventiveness and expanding your network in preparation for the next step in your career. You can also share your expertise to develop colleagues. We offer you the tools and opportunities for example an extensive online learning platform.
The floor is yours!