In which role do you see yourself?
Learn everything there is to know about Customer Loyalty Teams, Circles and Super Circles. Together, we aim to create a jaw-dropping experience for our customers.
Customer Loyalty Teams
The pillar on which Client Services is built. Autonomous, self-directed and versatile teams that handle the widest possible range of questions posed by customers. During the course of time, the teams switch customer processes or expertise to gain new perspectives.
Various Customer Loyalty Teams with the same knowledge and responsibilities together comprise a Circle. The work is distributed across the teams, based on the number of customers and their specific needs.
Various Circles together comprise a Super Circle. There are seven in all. Everyday “business” banking, everyday “private” banking, events, loans, investments, trade finance & corporate lending and insurance.
Customer Loyalty Team member
- End-to-end responsibility for customer contact and handling
- Discusses how things are progressing at the daily stand-up meeting
- Fulfils one or more roles within the circle
- Improves team performance in 2-week sprints
- Regularly reviews content, process and collaboration
- Is in charge of deepening expertise and knowledge within the Circle
- Helps colleagues meet their goals
- An inspirator who regularly contributes to the work being done in his or her own circle
- Facilitates autonomous high-performance teams together with an Agile Coach
- Draws up a development plan together with the CLT Members
- Facilitates autonomous high-performance teams by challenging, coaching and inspiring them
- Works in close collaboration with Circle Leads and Super Circle Leads to achieve this
- Holds interviews with CLT members to improve individual performance
- Identifies bottlenecks and successes, also when reviewing in sprints
- Is co-responsible for the success of “One Way of Working” with best practices and suggestions